Why you don't want sex: 8 reasons and solutions
Physical inactivity, excess weight, stressful situations - all these things have a negative effect on the endocrine profile. Most often, a decrease in libido is due to fatigue, stress and malnutrition.
If there is a problem with a decrease in libido, then first you need to do is to find out the cause.
- A common reason for the lack of sexual desire is banal fatigue.
- The stress hormone, cortisol, suppresses testosterone and the production of other hormones. Sexual mood decreases.
- The state of depression negatively affects the desire to have sex. The reason for its decrease may be the use of potent antidepressants.
- According to studies, a decrease in libido is caused by malfunctioning of the thyroid gland or a decrease in the level of its hormones.
- A sedentary lifestyle, overweight, stressful condition negatively affect the reproduction of hormones, and testosterone and estrogen are especially affected.
- Unhealthy fried and salty foods can lead to bloating and kill your sex drive.
- Low personal self-esteem or sufficient love for yourself can completely kill the desire to have sex.
- Due to the lack of fluid in the body (dehydration), libido can also be destroyed.